Wednesday 15 April 2009

"I'VE WORKED IT OUT!!!" and other news

A few things. Firstly, I noticed that my discs took a little longer to arrive than usual. Three discs were dispatched from Lovefilm on 9th April (my two normal, and the one to say sorry for the Cardcaptors fiasco). Usually, this would have meant that they would have arrived on Friday, but Friday was Good Friday (a national holiday). So I expected them to arrive on Saturday. Only one out of the three arrived (fortunately, it was Eureka Seven vol. 5, so that was good. The other two were nowhere to be seen. No post on Sunday, and Monday was a national holiday (bloody Easter). SO, on Tuesday....nothing arrived. This was a little annoying now. But, I decided to give it one more day. Finally, today, the other two arrived. I dunno what happened, but it could have been a mass of Easter cards being sent, along with various parcels.

Now then, time for the "I'VE WORKED IT OUT!" thing. As you may be aware, I've been pondering why some return envelopes have "up to 2 discs" and some say "up to 3 discs" with no visible difference between the envelopes. However, I think I've worked it out. People get the "up to 3 discs" thing, if they have 3 discs at home (either because of promotions, compensation, or if they are on the higher plan) they are sent envelopes that say "up to 3 discs". Other people get "up to 2 discs". I dunno about those who are on 1 at a time. It seems a bit silly though. I think they should just send everyone the "up to 3 discs" envelopes to try and subliminally suggest the higher 3 disc plan.

Well, that's it for today. I'm sorry there aren't much updates, but the service is fairly steady. Once I start paying, I'm gonna change to the "2 discs, with games" package. Then you might get a little more posting. Till then, ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment