Wednesday 29 February 2012

I forgot about this site

Hello everyone. It's been a while.

I unsubscribed from LOVEFiLM a good long while ago. Not because of the service, but I simply couldn't afford to keep it going. I'm a university student now, and I have to think twice about buying a £1 bottle of cola, let alone a monthly subscription to LOVEFiLM.

Apologies for not saying so sooner. BUT, here's the interesting bit, I didn't leave because of the service. Heck, I'd probably still be subscribed if I could afford to. The horror stories about LOVEFiLM are seemingly untrue, or at least very rare cases. I've had scratched discs a few times, but that's the same as most rental services, and LOVEFiLM were very quick at responding and sending out a replacement disc.

If you want to let me know about your experiences, let me know in the comments and I'll put them all into another post at some point. Otherwise, see you around.

Peter

1 comment:

  1. I have just unsubscribed from Lovefim because I never get any of the latest releases and many of the films (approx 6)I have received have been damaged. There is nothing more infuriating than watching a film half way through and it stops suddenly. This is not my player as I have tried the damaged discs on both of my players and the result is the same. Getting them to stop the direct debit was also difficult, you have to phone them where you queue for ages, thens it's the Bombay 3rd World expierience, time wasted about 45 mins NEVER AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete