Wednesday 20 May 2009

Once again...

LoveFilm have, once again, delayed one item from coming out. I've finished Eureka Seven so I now have an "anime" list and a "non-anime" list. Yesterday, they said they were sending me "Legend of the Overfiend" (an awful film by the way) from my "anime" list.....and that's it. The other was on "awaiting dispatch". Overfiend arrived today, but only this evening was my non-anime title (Faulty Towers - series 1 - disc 1) sent (so, in theory, should arrive tomorrow).

I'm tempted to e-mail them to ask about this, but I get the feeling I'll get a vague reply along the lines of "we aim to fulfil all customers items the day we receive them blah blah blah...". Yet this could be the "throttling" that I've been hearing about, where LoveFilm use means to slow down the receive/replace/send process for heavy users. It could be a more logical reason like they had an influx of returns and didn't get to me, but who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment