Thursday 28 May 2009

RE: Different Envelopes

Just a quick post in regards to the new envelopes LoveFilm started using. After the two I got on the 15th May, I've been receiving the old envelopes again, though most have the new grey/silver colour scheme of the new envelopes. It's probable that they're trying to clear out the stock of the old envelopes first.

In other news, apologies for the lack of updates. I was on holiday for a few days and I've also been revising for some exams I have coming up over the next few weeks. I still find time to watch some things from LoveFilm. I'll probably add games to my package once I finish the exams and am working full time.

From now on, I'll include a quick "What I've got from LoveFilm" section at the end of each post, just so you can get an idea of what's available. I'll also note the list they came from; i.e. anime, non-anime or a third list if I'm following a series (like Eureka Seven) which I want to receive in order but the discs are listed separately. You'll get the idea ^_^

Current Rentals:
Fawlty Towers Series 1 - Non Anime
Perfect Blue - Anime

No comments:

Post a Comment