Monday 23 March 2009

E-Mail Followup

Here's the first e-mail I got back off Lovefilm concerning the e-mail I sent in the previous post.

Dear Peter,

Thank you for your e-mail.

I was pleased to read that you are happy with the service that you are receiving from us. We always like to hear such positive feedback from our customers.

I have just contacted our Catalogue department and asked them if they would be able to group together the 4 volumes of 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya' series. Once I hear back from them I shall contact you again.

I can confirm that our Web team are currently working to improve the search facility on our website. I have therefore passed your suggestion onto them for their consideration.

I do hope that you shall continue to enjoy the service that we provide and if we can be of any further assistance then please do contact us again.


Kind regards,

Peter


Well, apart from the fact that the guy helping me is ALSO CALLED PETER, it's awesome that they sent a response so quickly. Not only that, but it looks like they actually read the e-mails people send them (unlike Microsoft, but that's a whole other story). However, it seems they mis-understood when I went on about the 4 volumes of Haruhi. I was merely using it as an example as I already have that series on DVD. However, as he promised, he e-mailed me back later on. Here's the message:

Dear Peter,

Further to my previous e-mail, I can confirm that I have been advised by our Catalogue team that when the different volumes of the title 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya' are added to a rental list then our system is set up so that they shall be sent to you in the correct sequence one after the other. We do list each volume separately as we have found that in the past customers have not wished to be sent the entire volume series but only certain volumes so our Catalogue team do not intend to group then together on the one page.

If we can be of any further assistance in this or any other matter then please do contact us again.

Kind regards,

Peter

So that's awesome as I can add all the "Eureka Seven" volumes to my list without fear of them being sent in the wrong order! Incidentally, volume 2 is one of the next two dvds being sent (the other being "Look Around You - Series 2").

In all, I'm feeling very happy with Lovefilm at the moment. That's enough rambling for today I think. Ja-ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment